Pursue Court Orders

Civil Lawsuit

You may choose to file a civil lawsuit against the respondent, whether or not criminal charges have been filed. A civil lawsuit provides you the opportunity to recover actual damages, which may include compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and emotional distress.

The Superior Court of California: County of Santa Clara

Information for the Plaintiff

191 N. First Street

San Jose, CA 95113

(408) 882-2700